Tuesday, March 16, 2010

268.8 ~ Down a little.


Well, I lost a little more weight.  Haven't been exercising, haven't had time....or really will.  Which I guess is why I haven't MADE time.  My life has been so freaking crazy the past 3 weeks.  I am just happy I made it through them.  Many more bad ones to come I'm sure.  I need to go workout tonight, but I probably won't.  I have homework to do and shopping to do and yada, yada, yada.  It would probably be good for me to go, but I do need to do everything else still....

Yet, I wasted a whole day doing nothing, but playing with pictures.  I could have gone to the gym today or done my homework today or even taken a shower today...WTF is wrong with me?  My husband would say nothing, I just have a stressful life and I need breaks once in awhile.  I'd say he's right, but working out could be a break if I wanted it to be.  I'm just to lazy to do anything productive!  That's irritating!

So, yes I lost weight.  No it probably won't stay off!  And no, I'm not going to the gym tonight.  I say later and later never comes.  Until it's to late that is.  So, for today, I continue to say later.....

No comments:

Post a Comment