This weekend killed me! Between the 4th and my oldest daughters birthday, I was doomed. I knew I ate and drank too much, but I didn't think it was that bad....that was until this morning when I weighed. I gained 3.5 lbs over the weekend. I'm not very proud of that, but I need to stay positive. I know it was probably not just the weekend....after all, I hadn't exercised in two weeks.
I know this week will be better, but I'll probably have to put in a number more than last week when I log my weight on Wednesday. I'm not looking forward to that.
The things is, life is going to happen and I need to be more prepared for stressful situations....such as school and holidays. I don't know how to do that yet. So, if that means that I fall off the wagon (a little) on a holiday or busy weekend, I need to be okay with that, but work harder to catch back up. I think that eventually I'll think that NOT falling off the wagon is better than playing catch up!
A bigger problem than holiday's is school. I know I'm a stress eater and school is stressful. On most days I can keep it under control, but when I write a paper, I like to eat. It's a nervous habit. I've written 3 papers in the past week. Although I wasn't eating a box of Girl Scout cookies, I was eating and I wasn't measuring or counting. I'm going to have to stock the desk with carrots and water before I write my next paper....carrots are like free calories. :)
So, I woke up and worked out this morning and I plan to again tomorrow. I'm hoping that I'll be down some from where I was today, but I'm not keeping my fingers crossed. Only the scale will tell.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment