Well, I took another step towards success.....HOPEFULLY! I purchased a year long pass to a fitness center. It cost a fortune so hopefully I'll use it! My goal is to work out everyday -- planning to spend 1 1/2 hours at the gym.
We did just that tonight! We went and worked out for most of that time...of course, there is always down time while waiting for machines or trying to figure out how to use them! I started with the bike. I rode it for 30 minutes and averaged 18 mph. I went a little over 9 miles. It was awesome! My record at home was 7 miles in 30 minutes. I worked my butt off and I was pretty proud of myself. Then we moved on to weights! My arms are sore tonight though so hopefully I'll be sore tomorrow! Not too sore though! I need to be able to go back!
I only have 6 months to be in shape for our hike....less time for the wedding we are going to and even less time for the PE class I have to take this summer. I think that an hour and a half at the gym will help...I hope so anyways!
I did well on my calorie intake today too. I do want some chocolate right now though. I'm hoping to fend that off for a little longer....like until I go to bed!
Over all though, a great start to my gym membership! Yeah for us! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment