I really don't know what to expect for this week as far as homework and school are concerned. Last week was kind of a strange week because I had one class that was only a week long. As far as this week goes, it should be my norm for at least a few weeks.
I'd rather set a goal next week after I know how things go, but that probably isn't a very good idea. So, I'm going to set one and hopefully I'll be able to do my very best at it.
My goal this week is to ride the bike at least 3 times. I know it isn't a very ambitious goal, but I don't want to stress over it and then never follow through on it.
I'm hoping to be down by 20 lbs on Wednesday morning. HOPEFULLY! :) If not, a loss would be great! After I've reached my 20 lb goal then I can reach my in the 50's goal. I know, one goal at a time. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment