So, this weekend I have to (get to) go to my sisters bridal shower. I'm sure they'll have food and I'll have to say no. It's not like I usually eat at group events....mostly because I'm so picky! I'm just worried they might have cookies or something totally yummy! Do you know how hard it is for me to say no to cookies?
I'm going to try to fill up on other stuff, but another problem is that my parents are going to be here. It's hard to feed other people. It was hard enough for me to limit the amount of food I cook for our family. Now, I'll have to cook for extra people and I really don't want anyone to be hungry. It's really going to be hard for me to not cook a whole bunch of food. Maybe we'll be able to eat out or something....HOPEFULLY somewhere with a healthy option! Last time we went out it didn't go so well!
Another issue with this weekend is that we aren't going to be able to go hiking. We won't have time with the party and Fathers Day and the company! Okay, I could use a day off, but I'd rather not. I don't want to get out of the habit. It's to easy to get lazy or make excuses.
I'll just have to keep up the other exercises until the next hike. I can do that. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment